Sunday, November 10, 2013

Review and Swatch of SquareHue's "Chatham" Nail Polish

Hey Everyone,
Just thought I'd pop in with a review and a swatch of SquareHue's "Chatham" Nail Polish.  It's a beautiful color and perfect formula.  Here's the swatch:



As you can see it blends in with my end table.  I just don't have the means or the time to photograph quality swatches so I make do with what I got.  Anyways, this color is a rich milk chocolate color and I used two coats but some people whose blogs I've read used three coats with this color but I got away with two.  It went on easy and effortlessly and after two days I had only one chip on one nail and it's usually on my right hand which is my dominant hand.  I'm very impressed with SquareHue and will continue being a subscriber.

Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned for more!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment