Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Julep Maven September 2013 "Bombshell"-Cityscape Themed

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I've been MIA these past couple of months.  Between school and homework my time is taken up.  But I have quite a few swatches and Julep Maven Box reviews so let's get started with September's Julep Maven Box.

This month's box has a cityscape theme to it to kick off the fall color season and all the colors in September were appropriate for fall.  I got the "Bombshell" box because I was dying to try the product of the month which was the Bare Face Cleansing Oil and I gotta say that Julep hit one out of the ballpark with this one.  I'll review this in a bit.

Here is what I got in the box for September:




 
 
 
Karmen:  This has got to be one of my favorite colors of all time.  Karmen is a red with gold shimmer and you get a lot of gold shimmer in this color which makes it my favorite and the other reason why I had to get the "Bombshell" Box.  Here's a swatch below:
 
 






Daria: When I saw this color paired with the red with gold shimmer I thought it was quite odd to include it since it was slate grey colored but I don't have any greys in my collection so this was a perfect fit for me.  Swatch is coming soon.

Bare Face Cleansing Oil:  This was the number one reason I got this box.  I wanted to see how a cleansing oil works and how it would help me since I have combination skin with oiliness in the T-Zone especially my nose and forehead.  I used this as directed and rinsed it off with warm water and it still looked like I didn't rinse it off the first time but when I dried my face it was so soft afterward.  I can say that I am very impressed.  I will definitely be getting this again.

All in all this box was definitely one of my favorites and I can't wait for future boxes.  Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned for more.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment