Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hair Care Review: Dove Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Hair

Here is a review on Dove shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair.  I usually buy what's on sale and Dove shampoo was 2 for $6 at my local grocery store.  I have tried 2 other brands previously, I think they were Loreal and Garnier, and they were a little on the heavy side conditioner wise.  I love Dove because it's on the lighter side conditioner wise and the conditioner rinses out really well.  The shampoo cleans really well too.  Dove leaves my hair cleaner than any other brand I've tried and my color stands out too.

I think I'm going to stick with Dove, sale or no sale, even though it's 4 something a bottle.  I would pay more for cleaner hair that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment