Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Razor Review: Schick Hydro Silk Razor

Here's a review on the Schick Hydro Silk Razor.  I usually don't do good with any razor except the Schick Silk Effects razor but I decided to give this one a try and boy do I like it!  When I used it for the first time tonight with shaving cream it glided so smoothly over my skin even on the delicate under arm skin and made my skin feel silky smooth.  No nicks or cuts people!  I'm so afraid of nicks and cuts that's why I use the silk effects razor but not anymore.  I have one more razor to review but this one takes the cake, seriously.  I'm glad I kept the coupon for refills because I'm going to be buying some next week for sure.

I would recommend this razor to anyone who wants a smooth shave and smooth skin.  This razor is gentle and effective.  It shaved all the hair on my legs in one stroke.  I'm impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment