Friday, October 5, 2012

Skin Care Review: The Body Shop's Seaweed Skin Care Line

I have combination dry to oily skin and I was looking for a skin care line that can meet my needs.  That's when I came across The Body Shop's Seaweed Skin Care Line.  When I first tried it I was like is this really going to work.  Well, it did.  After the first use of the cleanser my skin felt clean, squeaky clean.  The toner makes your skin tingle like it's getting into your pores.  The day cream makes your skin feel nice and smooth and less oily.  I currently don't have the night treatment but that is something I'm going to purchase next year.  The night treatment is good for blemishes and evens out your skin.

Overall, I'm am going to stick with this skin care line and will highly recommend it to anyone who has combination skin and wants cleaner, smoother skin.  This is high on my list of skin care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment