Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Julep Maven October Box and Review

I just got my October Julep Maven box in the mail plus my add on and it's in character with Halloween.  First in my box I got a bag of candy corn, then two glitter pots, one orange and one black.  Then it was on to the black bag that held the product and polish.  First I pulled out the quick dry polish drops which work like a charm. I put them on my nails and the polish literally dried in seconds. Next were the nail polishes. First up is Eloise which is a smokey blue creme which is a beautiful blue which is similar to Michelle except Michelle is darker. Eloise looks great on my nails. Next is Sabrina, the orange shimmer crackle. It started crackling the minute I put it on my nails and the finished product looks great. Now on to my add on. I got Leslie which is a black with silver shimmer. I got it specifically to wear on Halloween with Sabrina over the top. It's going to look so cool. Overall this month's box was very good and I'm looking forward to next month's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment