Friday, August 16, 2013

Julep Maven August "Classic with a Twist" Box-Garden Party Themed

Hey Everyone,
I just got the August Julep Maven box in the mail.  I know, it's a little late to be getting the August box but I had cancelled before the August window opened so I missed out on the August box.  So this Tuesday I purchased it from the Maven Exclusives section of the Julep store online.  Because I got rewards points from my last two referrals I got the August box for free so thank you to both my last two referrals for using my referral link.

Here are the contents of the August box:



Sylvia:  This is really a nice medium purple shade that when swatched it looks dark.  I have a neon purple nail polish from Julep but not a medium dark one until now.  Will post a picture of it on my nails in my next blog post.

Veronica:  This is a pretty coral-pinkish-mauve color that I didn't have before in my collection until now.  I can't wait to put it on my nails after I'm done wearing Sylvia.  She is really going to look pretty on my nails.  Will post a picture on my blog soon of Veronica on my nails.

DoubleStep Foot Treatment and Friction Stick:  I got this box all because of this treatment.  My feet are dry and cracked and get blisters from my shoes after I walk long distances.  I tried this today and I could feel it working.  You put it on the areas of your feet that get blisters or are dry and cracked.  It's supposed to form a barrier between your shoes and your feet.  I can't wait to see some progress from using it.

The box also had some forget-me-not seeds in celebration of Julep's 2nd Anniversary.  I am signed back up with Julep and am looking forward to September's box.

Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned for more!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment