Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review: Intensive Heel Repair Cream

Hey Everyone,
Review time again.   This time it's for the Intensive Heel Repair Cream that you can get at Kohl's.  It normally retails for $9.00 but I got it on sale for $5.85.  Here goes the review:

I've been using this cream for 3 days now and by the second day it made such a difference on my dry, cracked heels.  Before I used this cream, my heels were so dry, hard, and cracked that I just hated them.  I was in the market for heel repair cream so I picked this one up and boy it does make a difference.  I loved the feel of the cream, it's non-greasy and even has some shimmer to it.  It absorbs quickly and softens even the driest of skin.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone with the same heel problems as me because this cream does wonders.

Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment