Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review: Suki to-go Jump Start Nourishing Kit

Hey Everyone,
It's review time!  Time to review the Suki to-go Jump Start Nourishing Kit.  So here goes nothing:

Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser:  Exfoliate it did but foaming it did not do.  It created suds when I added water to it but halfway through cleansing it just absorbed into my skin and there was no suds to wash with.  The smell wasn't pleasant either.

Moisture Rich Cleansing Lotion:  This was very pleasant to use.  It felt like velvet on your skin but the smell I couldn't stand.

Concentrated Nourishing Toner:  I wasted about 3/4 of the toner because it came out of the packet so fast but I managed to get some onto a cotton ball.  As it said in the name it's very nourishing and feels refreshing on your skin but again the smell was a problem.

Pure Facial Moisture-Nourishing:  This was a oil that got all over the place when I opened the packet.  It made my skin very oily.  Because I have combination skin it was like adding oil to oil.  But when I woke up in the morning my skin didn't feel oily.

Overall I thought this nourishing kit was very good if you're willing to spend the money for it.  The smell was an issue because I can't stand strong smells but if you like the smell of lemongrass then this is the kit for you.

Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment