Friday, August 16, 2013

Review and Swatch of Candie's "Moonlit Mermaid" Nail Polish

Hey Everyone,
Here's a swatch of my first ever Candie's Nail Polish that is available at Kohl's.  I got this bottle of "Moonlit Mermaid" at half off, $3.99.  It's originally $8.00 a bottle, same as Essie Nail Polish.  So, here's the swatch:



I used two coats of this polish and it's a lovely teal green color with some shimmer to it.  When I put the first coat on it was very light.  I thought I was going to have to put three coats on to make it opaque.  But after putting on a second coat it started to become opaque and gorgeous on my nails.  Candie's is 4-Free like Julep and it dries fast like Bondi Nail Polishes do.  It goes on smooth and thin and the coverage is great.

Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned for more!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment