Sunday, August 11, 2013

My third Julep Referral and Referral Link Info

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to thank the person who was my third Julep referral, I think Brooke was her name.  Because she took the August box this month I got 1,000 Julep reward points to use on future boxes, add-ons, and other things.  I love the points system.  It's fun to get add-ons with them.

If you're thinking about joining Julep you can use my referral link: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/43858/

Or use my unique invitation code: 3377066

When at checkout use the code FREEBOX to get your box for free but you have to pay $3.99 for shipping.  Once you're a maven you get free shipping plus 20% off all nail color and product.

Please check out my blog post on my second Julep referral for a disclaimer about the free box.  It's near the bottom of the post.

Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment