Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

Hey Everyone,
This should be the last review for the day, I promise.  This time the review is for the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream that I got complimentary from Influenster.  Here goes nothing:

This is by far the best BB Cream I've ever tried.  It gets rid of redness, evens out skin tone, and protects your face from UV rays from the sun.  I wouldn't use it with other moisturizer because it already has moisturizer in it and it does keep your skin nice and soft and gives it a nice glow too.  I've used Garnier before and it was okay but I just love the Olay BB Cream more.  It does wonders for my skin.

Overall, I really like this BB Cream.  It's definitely a go to beauty product and I will be purchasing this again and again, as soon as I run out.

Until next time guys have a great day and stay tuned for more!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment