Friday, August 9, 2013

NEW BOX! Bondi New York Nail Polish Subscription Box for August 2013

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to check in and share with you a new subscription box that I just got in the mail.  It's from a east coast nail polish company that just started up in March of this year.  It's name is Bondi New York and they are a 5-free fashion forward nail polish company that has amazing customer service.  Anytime you have a question they'll answer you pretty quickly.  Their nail polish is free of the top five toxins that are found in most nail polish.  Each box contains 3 nail polishes and a deluxe beauty product that's organic or all natural.  I'll post a picture of my box below so you get an idea of what to expect when you sign up for a subscription.



Sorry the picture is blurry but that's just how my camera is.  In my box I got:

Suki to-go Jump Start Nourishing Kit 7 piece face and body system:  I have heard of Suki before and I heard they're pretty good at what they do.  I can't wait to try this system out and review it.  I will try it tonight before I go to bed.

Fuschia-Istic:  Now, I don't have a fuschia nail polish yet and can't wait to try it out after my run with the color NYPD is over.  This nail polish is bright and vibrant and is the perfect color for a day at the beach.

NYPD:  This is the color I was hoping for in my box.  It's a bright blue color that is bold and makes a statement when on your nails.  I'll post a picture below of my nails done in NYPD.  I used two coats and a shiny top coat.



And last but not least...Brick Road:  I don't have a yellow like this in my collection but I love this yellow.  It's bright, cheerful, and makes me think of sunshiny days.  I can't wait to try this one out after I'm done wearing Fuschia-Istic.

That's all that was in my box for this month.  I can't wait to see what's in store for September and am looking forward to future boxes from Bondi.  Stay tuned for more reviews.  I promise I'll keep this blog up to date from now on.  Have a great day!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment